Puddle Jumper Kids Deluxe 3D Life Jacket, PAW Patrol, Skye
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket Type V/III; substitutes for a Type III PFD when worn
- Antimicrobial fabric resists odor, mold, mildew, and fungus from forming
- Premium fabric construction with a softer, woven polyester for less chafing
- Skye from Paw Patrol appears in 3D on the front for more fun in the water
- Comfortable design for freedom of movement; gives beginning swimmers more confidence; Adjustable buckle in back ensures a secure fit; fits children 30 to 50 pounds
The US Coast Guard-approved Puddle Jumper Kids Deluxe 3D Life Jacket can be used instead of a Type III personal flotation device to help keep children (30 to 50 pounds) safe while they play in or on the water. An adjustable buckle on the back makes it easy to get them in and out of the vest and ensures a secure fit as they grow. Unlike other PFDs, this life jacket is made from woven polyester, resulting in a softer fabric and less chafing; the jacket also features Skye from Paw Patrol in 3D so your child won’t rush to take it off. Thanks to its antimicrobial fabric, which resists odor, mold, mildew, and fungus from forming, the jacket will carry memories of good times in the water, not smells from the creatures that live in it. Whether they're at the pool, at the beach, or on a boat, kids wearing this life jacket will be able to move and swim freely and will get a confidence boost if they’re just learning to swim.
This product is sold out